Tag Archives for " body fat loss "
1. You cannot lose weight unless you are in a caloric deficit. Simply put, your body must metabolize (burn) more calories each day than you are taking in.
2. You can be in a caloric deficit either by eating less or exercising more, but preferably both.
3. Fat doesn't make you fat. Sugar makes you fat.
4. Eat natural foods, with as little processing as possible. Shop in the fresh produce section of the supermarket or, if you have one, the local farmers' market.
5. To lose weight rapidly, do aerobic exercise like running, walking, cycling or HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) at least 3 times a week.
6. To sculpt your new body, do resistance training, either body weight (pushups, dips) or weight training (bench presses, bicep curls etc.)
7. Get a full medical checkup and consult your doctor before taking on any new diet or exercise regime.